♥ ERm .. !! sajE2 jEr .. ♥

actually ...
i'm falling in love with somebody .. hehe ... but nver mind myb this tyme not my fate to b tgethr with hm ... this felling makes me very CONFUSED and DISTURBED ... this felling affects my study .. bcoz of hm .. my mind not in peace and i cnnot concentrate in class ... if i want to focus omn my study ... his face alwys appears to me over and over again .. oh !! how could i gt rid of this felling from my soul and my mind ? everything wrong bcoz of this felling ... how ?? ... how ?? ... how ?? ... how ??? .... and how ???  how can i overcome this felling ??? do i nd on enough rest or make hm as my enemy or be hs close friend ... this felling makes me very  .............


          ~ WEAK AND CONFUSE ~




# erm ... actually ... yg atas ya cuma karya ku jk ... xda kena mengena dgn org sekeliling aku ... huhu .. ya sena ey .. aku mncb menulis TANPA DICTION ... ya jk sena ey ... huhu

No comments: